Behaviour problems are really anything you find your dog doing that is causing you or others a problem. Some of the concerns I cover are as follows:
• Separation related problems – anxiety, barking or chewing
• Excessive barking
• Dog aggression
• People aggression
• Noise phobias
• Dog elimination problems
• Feline aggression
• Feline elimination problems
• Fears and anxieties in cats and dogs
If you have a problem pet the following format should be followed:
• Email me and I will send you on the package prices and the behaviour form to fill in. You then need to send to me by post or email the forms. firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can have a call back from my dog help line. Details can be acquired by emailing me.
• I will contact you by phone or email to discuss your case and to arrange a behaviour consultation with you - whatsapp films are an easy way for me to see some behaviours without interfering with the dogs behaviour
• I see you for the first session for at least an one and half hour depending on your problem, during this session we will discuss your animal's problem and how we can work around it, a programme will be worked through with you and some training exercises worked on. This may be done in your own home or at a Veterinary practice or in the Plymouth training hall.
• I will send you a report, your vet a report if needed and you will be in contact with me by phone, email or post. You will also receive a powerpoint presentation to watch.
• You will be seen for a second consultation or more depending on the package you have chosen. I have different behaviour packages to choose from.
Pups may have the right upbringing and the right socialising but things can still go wrong, Seek help sooner rather than later by contacting Jacqui
AGGRESSION TOWARDS DOGS, PEOPLE AND FAMILY MEMBERS CAN HAPPEN EARLY WITH PUPS. GET HELP NOW RATHER THAN WAIT FOR THINGS TO GET BETTER.